Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vampire Diaries - S01E01 - "Pilot"

Pretty/ Pretty / Hate



Dear Diary
I didn't think The Vampire Diaries would literally have diary readings in them, it's odd.
So The CW is jumping on the vampire bandwagon with mixed results. Everyones very pretty which I rate highly as you may have realised from the title of this blog and I do love the vampire drama.
The premise, good vampire comes back to town because he's a love with a girl who looks exactly like his 1800s girlfriend. His evil brother joins the party and starts to act... evil.

Highlights! Adorable ex-boyfriend, Vampire Fun (Glamor, Invited into the house, super hearing etc.) Douchebag teacher and Psychic friend. Bonus Points for using an All-American Rejects song.
Lowlights: "I will not allow it."- Stefen. The Fog. Old timey photo of Elena/Katherine. The Expositional "Where's your ring?"

Overall, it was okay, I'll give it another episode to entice me.

No comments:

Post a Comment